Since 1980, we’ve gone above and beyond on behalf of our patients’ health. Our friendly, capable staff makes your comfort and wellbeing their first priority. We also keep our staff up to date on the latest medical advancements so we can better serve you.
Depend on Our Medical Services
We offer a wide variety of primary care services for teens and adults. Thanks to our ancillary services, we can diagnose and treat many medical maladies. Our ancillary services include:
- An in-house lab for easy blood drawing and testing
- An on-site physical therapy suite for efficient rehabilitation
- DXA scans for bone density testing
- VFA (vertebral fracture analysis) equipment for facture risk and osteoporosis diagnosis
- Ultrasounds and Echocardiograms (electromyogram) testing
- Stress Testing
- Sleep Studies
Patient, qualified personnel will help you with each service, ensuring a fast diagnosis and an efficient, lasting recovery. Visit our Ancillary Services page to learn more.
When you need to see a medical doctor in Arlington Heights, IL, you can count on the customer-oriented staff at Riverside Medical, S.C. to provide the treatment you need. Call us at 847-577-9300 to schedule an appointment today.